• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Gremlins??

It has a bead and I was under the impression that star Gremlins were beadless.
If you have the book of faces, look up Ray Parrish (Vegan Ray). He's probably on other social media as well but we have mutual friends and I see him post on facebook from time to time so I know he is on there. Vegan Ray has forgotten more about Gremlins than the rest of this site combined ever knew about Gremlins. If you can get him to respond, he is going to know what you have.

What others have probably already said about the Beadless CFR s line gremlins, and I have every chance I get when a GM / Gremlin thread pops up. They rule, and they should really get another run of them made up to send out into the world, or Hyzer Bomb or Infinite discs can grab on to the mold and present it as a new midrange. CFR beadless are pretty flat. and it's like the Innova star plastic from the pre-number era. The beaded I have is a bit more overstable, and is a different star plastic that is slightly translucent and a bit harder than the beadless star plastic which is opaque and from what I have come up with only available in white.
The beaded is slightly more overstable than the beadless, and really seems like a gator bottom got mixed up with a Discmania anhyzer top. The beadless is stable to slightly over. Both love being thrown hard, and will go pretty far and they also can be used to putt with.
What you have is an s-line.

THIS IS THE THIRD THREAD YOU POSTED THIS IN (that ive found)

What others have probably already said about the Beadless CFR s line gremlins, and I have every chance I get when a GM / Gremlin thread pops up. They rule, and they should really get another run of them made up to send out into the world, or Hyzer Bomb or Infinite discs can grab on to the mold and present it as a new midrange. CFR beadless are pretty flat. and it's like the Innova star plastic from the pre-number era. The beaded I have is a bit more overstable, and is a different star plastic that is slightly translucent and a bit harder than the beadless star plastic which is opaque and from what I have come up with only available in white.
The beaded is slightly more overstable than the beadless, and really seems like a gator bottom got mixed up with a Discmania anhyzer top. The beadless is stable to slightly over. Both love being thrown hard, and will go pretty far and they also can be used to putt with.
What you have is an s-line.

Did the old star Plastic come out with zipper tops because mine has a zipper top. I think whoever penned the nipple with the abbreviation and weight was unsure if it is star or champion blend. You wouldn't be able to see your hand behind star Plastic

Did the old star Plastic come out with zipper tops because mine has a zipper top. I think whoever penned the nipple with the abbreviation and weight was unsure if it is star or champion blend. You wouldn't be able to see your hand behind star Plastic

Zipper tops are discs made in a brand new physical mold that hasn't worn in yet. 'Old' or 'new' Star discs can have zipper tops.

No. But, there must've been something in, or during the process of the mold that occurred because there are some random lines impressed in and around the edge of the top.

It is an S Line GM....Greater Mid Range....or Gremlin it is from about 2008 and they were all a champy star blend but labeled S GM.....they sold poorly and were later discontinued