• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Innova plastic similar to MVP electron

dmoore1998

Eagle Member
I'm currently using MVP electron Atom putters. I really like the way they feel, it's a sort of chalky feel you don't get with most disc plastic (the cosmic electron is a little more slick, talking just regular electron). Looking to try an innova putter, anyone know if any innova plastics have that same kind of dry chalky feeling?

I've seen lots of comparison charts of plastics, but it's mostly based on firmness or durability, I'm really just caring about that specific feel.

I think about the closest you'll get might be the XT.

Someone more knowledgeable than me might have a better idea.

Jawbreaker is worth a try. Had a Jawbreaker Roach that was old when I got it. Grippy, chalky maybe. Real nice. Gave it to son-in-law when he started playing. He liked it for a putter.

They haven't run much that feels similar. Depending on which electron I think the Trillogy BT/Zero plastics are closest.

XT, or KC could be in the Ballpark of Electron Firm, RPro is sort of like soft but the flight plates are usually floppier.

Latest posts