• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Rhyno

ghostofdabayou

Bogey Member
This is my first thread and I want to talk about the Rhyno. I have this in GStar and have found it to be very reliable. I initially threw it as an approach disc only. Being as my home course is really windy, this disc seems to go dead straight. It's a wind fighter that does have a small fade in calm conditions.

I started my tenure in disc golf as a straddle putter and the Warden has always been my go-to. Recently, I have switched over to the Rhyno for headwind/ crosswind spin putts and this disc has been highly effective. Hit a personal best of a headwind, downhill spin putt from 80'.

What about any of you guys? What's your Rhyno stories and/ or tips?

Long live the RHYNO!

I've been putting with rhynos for so long anything without a thumbtrack feels weird.

I've been on here for a decade and I can't find anything in the search section. Expecting newbies to do that is just absurd.

Ok. Never said it was an expectation. I was just sharing information. Shrugs.

New Champion Rhynos are domey and don't fly well compared to a flat GStar one I used to have.