• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Interview with Pro Disc Golfer Garett Gurthie

level with us about brodigy. how did you all fall in love and how do you all feel about your biggest dgcr fans being the biggest worms? hows a d1 compare to a *ds? hows the m1 compare to a kc roc? who do you think sean will pick on the bachelor? if there were no trees do you think avery could throw a disc across the ocean? hows borg? are you going back overseas? do you miss relative annonimity? hows my spelling? who poked out dead eyes only good one?

thx bro. cheering for you gg. i think this year sees you win a major. im guessing the wide open.

is that still a major?

idk. peace to lavonne.

why does his left arm (for rhbh) comes straight down and almost behind his body when he throws. I've noticed Avery and some other pros do this....compared to those who keep that left arm tighter to the rotation when they pull through? Is he pressing off his back muscles???? What is up with that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEOFR1fgWS8

referring to 21-24sec.......

How much difference is there between your longest putter drive distance and your longest non putter drive distance?