• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Iron Hill. Please Read Before You Play

I thought I liked you. You gave my course a good review, but you didn't worship it. So now I hate you!

Good. Now I don't have to pretend like you're a friend anymore!!

Pat, you nailed the Cornelius Road Park review.
I'm interested to read your take on the mid atlantic courses.
I'm always interested to hear Charlotte folks' views of other areas' courses.

Pat, you nailed the Cornelius Road Park review.
I'm interested to read your take on the mid atlantic courses.
I'm always interested to hear Charlotte folks' views of other areas' courses.

Thanks mike. I just don't find it worth my time anymore though. Even today I received a pm about a review. I really do look at each course objectively including those that I have built or designed and have realistic ideas about where they stand. I love people who approach revising the way I do because it helps me improve a current course and helps me grow as a designer for the future. Unfortunately most designers do not enjoy or live on constructive critisism or comments as much as I do.

I will say so far I REALLY liked Tyler but nockie and iron hill are next level. Absolutely excelent. They are very underated

I agree. Nockamixon is not better than my favorite course, however it has entered the conversation.

Wrong thread. Anyway iron hill was great as well. It was less punitive than I was led to believe. Other than a couple holes I felt it was fair and rewarded good shots.

Latest posts