• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is a Competition bag too much?

So, I have the Delux bag and it keeps more discs than I generally throw, I find it nice to have at least a disc you're willing to lose on water hazards (like an older driver you've replaced), perhaps a disc or two you aren't all that familiar with to see if you might like them better than another.

^^^ This. It is nice to have some discs in your bag that you wouldn't be heart broken if you lost it throwing over the drink or off the cliff. You have to have room for testers too :) I personally don't even throw half the discs in my bag during a round I just like to carry multiples of the molds I like so if I lose one during a round my game won't be effected.

I was outgrowing my innovation starter bag and used the same philosophy I use buying computers, you can never have too much ram or HD space cause it will get filled. Ended up buying a Grip and love it. More disc room than I need right now but I figure I won't need to buy another bag for a long time.

I kinda know what you mean.. I haven't been playing long either and I brought out my brand new bag a couple of months ago and everyone was takin a peek over "Ah looky here".. Kind of intimidates yah.

But at the end of the day it's your bag and your preference, who cares what others think..