• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is your wife cool with DG?

My wife plays and will go with me and throw when she can. I've tried to get her to get more involved by playing tournaments and getting a PDGA #, but she hasn't taken it to that level yet.

I bet Prerube's wife spends days looking for stuff before asking for his help to find it.

My GF plays with me sometimes, and can be pretty good when she tries. She also has to deal with my dyeing too, and is usually alright about it. I'm about to introduce her to the Valkyrie, and am hoping she doesn't start outdriving me with it.

my wife is awesome about my disc golfing!!! once our baby gets here she is going to walk him as i play and maybe start playing some herself:)!

My wife has her own bag and used to go play with me but it has been a loooong time since. I just can't seem to get her back into it. We have a 20 month old son and I am going to be taking him out more now that the weather is less than 100 degrees. She said she'd go with me but I can't seem to get her off the couch.

My wife has MD and struggles to walk with 2 quad canes. So even if she wanted to she couldn't walk a course. But she supports me going. I want her to see how cool the game is and how much I enjoy it. I think she could do Zilker Park in her power chair but she's afraid to try it. Maybe I should get a good dg video for us to watch togther. Any suggestions on a video that a non-player would enjoy?
My wife has MS and she supports me disc golfing. she says she likes it because it doesn't cost anything to play "except for the stupid suitcase-of-a-bag", it's decent exercise, and it's easy to practice anywhere.

My wife is 100% on board with my DG passion. On tournament weeks, she helps me get scorepointe cards printed and fillled in. Also, she's learning to manage my incoming shipments :)
thats dedication
My wife is ok with DG, but she HATES my Steady Ed Ashes discs and she hates DGCR :)

can you blame her?

Yea it is nice to have someone enjoy the sport with you. My ol' ball and chain and I played together yesterday and had Margaritas afterward. One of the best Saturdays in recent memory.:thmbup:

My wife refuses to play anymore. Might have something to do with me laughing when she threw one backwards. I'm trying to get the kids hooked so we can outvote her. Need both of them, since my vote doesn't count. ;)

My wife enjoys playing and has her own discs and bag. She doesn't play often, but she does come out. She is also our leagues unofficial photographer. So even if she is not playing she is still involved with the sport.

its hard for me to get my wife out because of our kids (3, 2, and 5 months). also probably doesnt help that i took her to the hilliest course in MA during the winter

My girlfriend hates it cause im always on this site and ebay lookin at discs. I just tell her that it could be worse, i could be a alchoholic,murderer, stoner, or a combination of the 3.

I have 2 vices in my life. Disc golf and food. So get over it honey!, it could be alot worse.

Just married my gf of 5+ years at Flip City, which was her idea.....of course....:rolleyes:

attachment.php

314458_255700877810090_100001105383541_723411_1615423673_n.jpg

My wife is ok with DG, but she HATES my Steady Ed Ashes discs and she hates DGCR :)

I believe that translates to: "I don't mind you having a hobby", "Why is there a dead guys ashes that we don't know in my house?", last but not least....."Why do you spend your time clicking that mouse when you should be clicking mine?!?!"

my wife likes walking the dogs when we go she like me going out cause i have something to do and she likes throwing every now and then. she actually throws good too i dont know why she doesnt actually want to play. but she likes me playing just dont want me spending on discs too much so i trade what i find it gets me what i want

My wife is competely down with DG. She is always up for a round and has played in 20 or so sanctioned events over the last year and a half.

My future wife loves disc golf and plays in pdga events as often as her schedule allows. She could be playing open by now if she got to play as often as I do. It is amazing how quickly she has picked up the game.

I'm not married but my fiancée is cool with disc golf. She has played a few times but has not gotten addicted like me.

as long as I give her, her cut of the profits. She's cool with it, especially if I take a kid or two with me.