• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I've been labeled a hipster for my DIY custom bag

Is this bag hipster?

• Yes

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • This is dumb.

Votes: 69 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMAO. Don't go away all angry. Just go away.

And take that ugly bag with you.
hey now, that is uncalled for. let the angsty teenage hipster stay. DGCR is a friendly place, but like all interwebs...you give ammo and someone is going to shoot.
Thread re-closed!

Re-Opened for Season
Troll_tim_hildebrandt_018.jpg

I can't get the link to work. I'd like to see the bag.

More lulz.....it appears Danno has disabled the page.....which is likely a blessing

That which has been seen cannot be unseen

^^interesting choice of bag picture.....hopefully he wasnt running with that bag.....

it had a puma pocket.

No hate. I've seen worse bro. Not a bag I would carry but whatever floats your boat. I would carry that bag before I would use one of those silly little plastic belt clips that hold a disc that one guy was trying to raise $$$ to make. Just keep throwing bro.

It's an A&F bag, that alone makes it no a hipster bag. I am guessing your friends don't know what a hipster is.

abercrombie and fitch

It's an A&F bag, that alone makes it no a hipster bag. I am guessing your friends don't know what a hipster is.

That's the irony of it. This is so not what Abercrombie intended. Upper middle class Americans used to buy bags like this twenty years ago. Only hobos and hipsters have them now, I imagine. Certainly not the targeted market demographic.

This could end up a very early contender for "thread of the year"

.... or at least January.

Latest posts