Richland, WA

James Lawless Park

3.425(based on 6 reviews)
the front 9 is in. most holes will have new basket locations

This course was the site of our first Fantasy Football Draft round--we had all been playing for just a couple months and everyone averaged bogey golf. We were all sad to see it taken down, as we've all kept playing. Those 250ft holes used to be unreachable with our DX Valkyries, now we'd throw putters, you know how it goes. I'm really excited to hear that it's back in the ground, I can't wait to come back and shoot under par.

I know the baskets were removed after someone (junky looking for scrap metal? angry neighbor?) took down multiple baskets in a short period. Out of curiosity, what brought it back? Why May of 2017?

coming in 2018 some of these longer tees: #2 35ft behind current. #3 the wood plank behind 2's basket (500ft. int. par 4). #4 further uphill (sharing 8). #5 30ft left of current. #6 sidewalk color change down by wellhouse intersection. #8 50ft behind current. #9 uphill 80ft behind current. #11 90ft behind current (sharing 9). #12 behind & left 40ft. #17 70ft behind current.