• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

KWsDiscGolf.com

Yea, their special stamps that they've come out with have been really sweet.

I am liking the Vanish so far. It has given me a really long turn without the mega flip burn that I was experiencing with the Orbital.

Trilogy is finally loaded into the store. Slowest launch ever for me. If you haven't picked up your new Defender or Knight, check us out!
http://KWsDiscGolf.com

Here's the unboxing vid of everything that I got.

350+ disc +apparel Innova/Discmania order is finally loaded into the store. I got a few days behind on inventory. Sorry!

Here's a look at the MVP Voyager Backpack Bag. Nothing new if you already saw the MVP proto video a couple months ago....

^Wow, lots of sweet plastic in that order. Those Anodes are beautiful!

And you have such a great little helper there. :thmbup:

(Don't eat the gel packs!) :p

"Prodigy" ;)

It'll be a few weeks unfortunately. Just spent all my money on 800 discs of Innova and MVP lol.

... ... ... I don't want to hear it, Kevin. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, RICHARD! ;)

Oh jeez... As the resident Prodigy fanboi, I am fully ashamed.

Innova and Discmania restock looks awesome, I'll be putting in an order soon. Then, I just need to make it out to Flint sometime!

... ... ... I don't want to hear it, Kevin. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, RICHARD! ;)

Oh jeez... As the resident Prodigy fanboi, I am fully ashamed.

Innova and Discmania restock looks awesome, I'll be putting in an order soon. Then, I just need to make it out to Flint sometime!

Well, you're the 5th person in 3 days to ask about the bags, so I'm going to order 2 of each color today lol