• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Largest brick n mortar dg shop in each state?

Ziggy

Double Eagle Member
Alright people, time for bragging rights for the christmas shopper.

What's the largest brick n mortar dg shop in each state?

Brick and mortar? The largest dg shop in Colorado is the wright life.

Square footage or total sales? I imagine in TX it's DiscNation either way...

Discovering the world has to have the largest inventory and it just so happens that this Saturday and next are the only 2 days of the year that they'll let you wander around the warehouse. I'm goin for sure.

In NM it's between PIAS and a small pro shop at Two Grey Hares DGC in Northern NM.
and both suck.

South Carolina has to be Killer B's, at the Hippodrome.

Unless you get the keys to Innova's warehouse.

fa shizzle. nation wide here mos def. as far as business but haven't been to cales new shop.. heard it has indoor range for speed drive testing and putts.. dunno about stock

i was just there today, actually. not a lot of stock, but more than you would think just by looking at the shelves. i told him i was looking for a specific wizard and he had a friggin' box full of them in the back for me to look through. i like that place and i like the way he does business. they really strive to give you exactly what you want. this summer cale once offered to try and order me a specific disc color/weight if it was available where they get their stock from.

they've got a small putting league going too with multiple baskets and a net to drive into, but the radar gun is sadly out of commission for now . . .

DD has a new store in KCK as well. To go along with Disc Golf World over on the Missouri side.

lol for as big of company in DG they could step their video and customer service work up a little but oh well.

Latest posts