• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Largest brick n mortar dg shop in each state?

West Virginia is definitely Disc Golf Sports Center in Charleston at Redeemer. They have hundreds (possibly thousands?) of discs and are constantly working on improving and adding new brands. It may not seem that impressive compared to some of the big shops in popular disc golfing areas, but for WV it's huge.

Georgia ... hmmm

Disc Stalker?

- Never been to Disc Caddie, but I've heard it's kinda small.
- Killer B is technically in South Carolina.
- Wes, who runs the GSS now, has a large selection of discs for sale to support the GSS but it's not a physical store
- the Prodigy factory? ;)

Anything in south GA bigger than Disc Stalker?

Personally, I have no idea, and they are probably not the 'biggest', but would nominate The Nati shop at Mt. Airy for Ohio and Disc n Dat for KY, until somebody else upstages them...
65088_10151361745206340_437185498_n.jpg
storefront%20001_medium.jpeg

Two excellent establishments. Great shops and great owners that do a lot locally. Cincy is pretty damn lucky.

Two excellent establishments. Great shops and great owners that do a lot locally. Cincy is pretty damn lucky.

Dayton has Hazy Shade. They claim to be one of the largest in the country. Seem pretty big to me, at least the size of the Nati.

Columbus has Disc Golf Mart. They are not as big, but they do have two locations! :thmbup:

Disc Stalker is by far the largest in Georgia. They also have a field out back were you can test out disc before you buy them.

Personally, I have no idea, and they are probably not the 'biggest', but would nominate The Nati shop at Mt. Airy for Ohio , until somebody else upstages them...
65088_10151361745206340_437185498_n.jpg

I know that Hazy Shade (Dayton, OH) is getting or has a new location, but I haven't been there to compare it to the Nati. I do know that the Nati has received a lot more of my money, lol.

I'm guessing Indiana's is the Lemon Lake pro shop.

Eh?? Why's that?