• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Largest brick n mortar dg shop in each state?

Georgia ... hmmm

Disc Stalker?

- Never been to Disc Caddie, but I've heard it's kinda small.
- Killer B is technically in South Carolina.
- Wes, who runs the GSS now, has a large selection of discs for sale to support the GSS but it's not a physical store
- the Prodigy factory? ;)

Anything in south GA bigger than Disc Stalker?

The PDGA headquarters have a nice proshop that stocks everything. Might be a winner?

The PDGA headquarters have a nice proshop that stocks everything. Might be a winner?

DUH :doh:, can't believe I forgot them on my list ... but Disc Stalker is bigger than the IDGC proshop

Still pretty big! Pieradise isn't that big, IIRC.

They're laid out pretty differently. Lemon Lake has a lot more space, while Pieradise is denser. My hunch is that Lemon Lake has more inventory, but their display space may be less efficient (but better for viewing!), so maybe Pieradise has more?

Did we cover Illinois?

Is it Aces and Chains' Joliet location? I've never been in a DG shop in Illinois, but I'm curious what's around.

Maybe something in Sterling?

Lemon Lake Disc Golf Pro Shop typically carries 2000-3000 discs in stock and on-site and runs about 8 events each year. The floor plan for the store is changing in 2014 with a few surprises in the works. Pieradise is an awesome place to play and shop for discs. Not sure how many discs Allen carries there, but definitely worth the trip to Peru!

In Idaho its DGDC, 2 hours east of Boise, in a small random town, they have two beautiful disc golf courses and a very large pro shop.
In Boise itself, definitely 208 Discs takes the cake. If you ever stop in Boise be sure to stop there. Great guy runs it, discs are constantly coming in and going out there.

Did we cover Illinois?

Is it Aces and Chains' Joliet location? I've never been in a DG shop in Illinois, but I'm curious what's around.

Aces & Chains has two locations but the Joliet storefront doesn't have a lot of Sq. Ft. but a decent selection. WYSIWYG has more Sq. Ft. and maybe an equal number of discs.

Maybe something in Sterling?[/QUOTE]

Lemon Lake Disc Golf Pro Shop typically carries 2000-3000 discs in stock and on-site and runs about 8 events each year.

That's not been my experience maybe 200-300 discs not thousands.

Lots of relatively small shops in NC.
Does SpikeHyzer have a shop?

Not a lot of DG shops in Nebraska, but Disc Store in Omaha must be the biggest. Pretty well represented online, too.

I know someone already replied with a store in SoCal, but haven't seen any mention of NorCal stores.

I think the best selection I've seen so far in the bay area is at Mel Cotton's. Anyone seen a larger selection near SF?

BDA

I prefer going to Highland Liquors for discs in Joliet.

(Please don't tell them I said that).

Brick and mortar? The largest dg shop in Colorado is the wright life.

I haven't been in Colorado long, but I live in Fort Collins and visit Wright Life very regularly. While it's a stellar store, I'm kinda shocked there isn't anything larger in the state.

Lots of relatively small shops in NC.
Does SpikeHyzer have a shop?

Chuck used to have a nice disc store in Sanford, NC. It was about a third of a pet store: Fins, Furs and Feathers. He sold it a year or two ago though and I don't think he has a storefront now.

Anyone know if Fins, Furs & Feathers still sells discs?

Latest posts