• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Zero Hard vs. Eze

EZE is slicker and beats in faster, while Zero Hard is tackier/grippier and beats in a little slower. Same stability imo. Get yourself a bunch of zero hards and enjoy...love em. And eze is oop.

Don't have a Pure in either but I have a Sinus in the zero hard an like it better. I only use it for overstable/hyzer upshots an for the same shots for short holes off the tee. Occasional putting if my wizard cant handle the wind.The Eze was too soft and flexy for me. I've used it atleast 4 times a round for the past 2 months an I play 4-5 rounds a week an it shows hardly any signs of wear.

I personally think eze feels waxy and cheap, and zero feels down right sexy.

My eze spike is beating in quickly, and that was my hope, but I can't help but regret not getting zero hard.

I switched from eze Pures to Zero Hard and I find that the eze plastic beat up way quicker than than the zero hard. I had a terrible problem with roll aways with the eze Pure also and since switching that problem has gone away. I think the zero hard has better grip than eze and it is a little more stiff. I was about to get away from putting with Pures until the Zero Hard came out and now it is in my bag to stay.

It's an easy transition to the Hards. You might keep your EZEs for approach discs. They beat into nice, floaty turnover discs.

Well considering that I like stiff putters, I liked EZE quite a bit. Since I have yet to see a Zero hard Spike, I won't change it up till I do. Zero soft is way too soft for good push putting.

They need to make Mercies in Zero Hard. I loved Zero soft for driving but was forced to switch to wizards to stop having to replace the damn things every third round. Soft warps faster than anything else I've thrown. Also, EZE feels like crap.

My Pure is TM2 and my Sinus is Zero Hard. I can't tell the difference. You didn't ask about TM2 but I've read that TM2 became EZE and we're all about answering questions that weren't asked around here. :)

My go to approach disc is my eze pure. I have been throwing it since October and it is broken into a grippy, wonderful piece of plastic. I recently got a zero hard pure and it feels great but I think it needs a little breaking in. My zero hard Sinus is money, it is like grippy kc pro!