• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64° Bag Straps

wicked. i wish they were pearly like your gold line plastic though :\

They need to use the same material as MC HAMMERS parachute pants.

HammerPants_MAIN.jpg

dangit now im gonna have to sell my quads to get these!!
Why? I fail to see what differentiates these from quad shocks. Other than not having shocks...please enlighten me?
Don't get me wrong, I love Lat64 discs, but why sell your quads and buy these other than the logo?
Wait, nevermind. I'll buy your quads for 20 bucks.

It looks like the hook ups are the same as the ones on the strap that comes with the lat bag. If that's the case they are plastic and I'll stick with my quads. My friend has a lat bag and he broke a connector on his first outing with it.

If you have the lat bag you would see the strap it came with, which is super thick and comfortable, its just a single strap and now they have backpack straps like these why not?

Why? I fail to see what differentiates these from quad shocks. Other than not having shocks...please enlighten me?
Don't get me wrong, I love Lat64 discs, but why sell your quads and buy these other than the logo?
Wait, nevermind. I'll buy your quads for 20 bucks.

I actually kind of like my bag on my hip, easier to dig through and select discs while walking.

Got my CW bag straps in today and first thoughts.... I love them, they are super comfortable!!! I have a tournament tomorrow ill let yall know(if anyone wants to know) how they hold up.

Latest posts