• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude Chain Ware

Shirt looks good. I think its a great idea that you guys are getting into apparel. It's my opinion that you will be pleasantly suprised by how much you sell. Your discs seem to be growing in popularity so its a perfect time to come out with some apparel.

Disc golf is cheap, 35 dollar disc golf shirts are not.

Plus, I thought part of the allure of DG is that we're not required to play dress-up like the "real" golfers...

On that note, I like the direction HukLab is taking with their clothing line. I almost bought that hoodie they make twice this winter.

I don't know where your broke assess buy your clothes but $35 for a nice, high-quality, athletic Polo is a pretty good deal...

Especially when you consider Nike/Reebok/Adidas is charging you 50%-100% more for comparable products just because it has a "swoosh". At least with Lat64 you know the money is going back into discgolf...

I don't know where your broke assess buy your clothes but $35 for a nice, high-quality, athletic Polo is a pretty good deal...

Especially when you consider Nike/Reebok/Adidas is charging you 50%-100% more for comparable products just because it has a "swoosh". At least with Lat64 you know the money is going back into discgolf...

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I dont even throw/own any LAT discs but I would rock one of their t-shirts if they ever made one with their design. I really dont see myself wearing that polo. No offense.

Ha, hope you dont like Under Armour Golf Polos.... I do, and I'm from MD, so I'll pay the price, because their unbeatable