• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
Got very lucky today in having a friend snag me one and getting it shipped to me. :D

If your talking about the 173g GL that was on ebay, there were 2 and I got the other :hfive:

I've never been so excited for a disc to get to me before, I have a feeling that my pink/purple transitional river might not be my avatar anymore...

:D:D:D

If your talking about the 173g GL that was on ebay, there were 2 and I got the other :hfive:

I've never been so excited for a disc to get to me before, I have a feeling that my pink/purple transitional river might not be my avatar anymore...

:D:D:D

Sweet! I am stoked about the disc too. I picked up three stamps that I really wanted in the last 72 hours. A GL '09 Worlds Stripper Striker, a GL '10 Players Cup Flow, and now that Albatross.... they will look amazing in my small collection. :hfive:

It's nice to have good friends!

Indeed!

Sweet! I am stoked about the disc too. I picked up three stamps that I really wanted in the last 72 hours. A GL '09 Worlds Stripper Striker, a GL '10 Players Cup Flow, and now that Albatross.... they will look amazing in my small collection. :hfive:

I seen the stripper Strikers recently too! They had them in the pro shop at Maple Hill

dont know much about lat discs sooo...are black GL discs common to see?

They're around. I wouldn't say they're as common as other color's, but I wouldn't call them rare.

And since we're talking about black GL discs, I have a Black tourney Sword for sale if anyone's interested...

picture.php

Stripper Striker and Players Cup Flow

Finally in my possession :)

Now you need a chameleon core and vision if you don't already have them :p

I did have a Chameleon Core, but it was traded/sold for a good cause. I think you are right though... I want to find a minty fresh one of those.

My next serious search may involve the ever elusive Striker Collector Series #1 which had 100 Jesper Lundmark signatured discs.

Latest posts