• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Patriot Release and Purchase Interest

Attached patriot lion stamp!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 86
Awesome!! Will you be going down the list again or will you pm a thread of whats available?

message sent to everyone on the 1st three pages.

Won a free 1st run patriot in the ask Steve Rico question contest on his fb page. Pretty stoked!

The stamp on these (the ones with the World Trade Center) are just amazing. I heard a couple people say they look cheap, but it really hit a chord with me. I was a senior in high school during 9/11, and I still remember watching the 2nd tower fall and just knowing I had to join the Marines. 12 years later, and I'm still in...

which is awesome because moving around so much lets me hit a ton of courses. I pre-ordered two Patriots from Infinite Discs and they shipped today...can't wait to throw them! They'll be my first Legacy Discs I've thrown, so I'm looking forward to it...compliments to the Ricos!

I just got my Icon Patriots last night. Threw 25 holes, short and long, hyzer and anti-hyzer. I had 4 chain-outs!! This disc is sick!!! Its kinda flippy thrown RHBH, but it does what you want it too!!
The longest hole I was on was 320 ft, slight dog leg to the left, low ceiling. The Patriot went right over the top of the basket and was 10 behind it. Its also realy killer for U.D. shots too, nice and floaty. The Patriot just kicked the TI Stalker out of the bag!! Thanks again Legacy!!!!!
Now its time to try some FH roller shots ;-)

The Skulboy DN Patriot stamp is one of the sickest I've ever seen on a disc. Zam was right, they knocked that one out of the park.

:hfive:

I will have more Friday, not sure what colors but I will take what I can get.

Do you know when the lighter weight discs will be available? I tried a friends patriot 174 it flew great but i still want a lighter one.

Latest posts