• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Life Savings in Discs

How would you spend your life saving if you decided to invest in discs?
What are the sure bets to increase or at least maintain their value.

Keep in mind that there are not an unlimited number of specific molds.

My life's savings??

*digs under couch cushions, checks lint trap in drier*

What can I get for....$3.52

So what do you think will be the next big thing in about 15 years?
There may likely be several big things in the next 15 years. That doesn't mean that any of us can go into a store buy up 20 of them, stash them away in our closets and expect to turn a tidy profit on them 10-20 years later. At least not a profit that would match putting that money in say, the stock market. A lot of people back in the late 80's and early 90's had this mentality with baseball cards, and look what happened.

If anything, with all the new companies and all the new discs coming out anymore, I doubt any of them are going to hold our attention long enough for them to make them as collectible as discs from the past.

Have you heard the advice to buy land, because they're not making it anymore?
Innova is going back and making some of the old molds in newer plastics, but they are not making anymore CE plastic.
I'd invest in things they can't make anymore, like CE plastic, protostars, and old collector discs (pre-90's).
If I had anymore money left over, I'd buy land.
Just Sayin'

I'd turn my 4.5 acres into a nine holer with original hazards. (land mines) Then invite every person I know who litters and doesn't pick up after their dog to play a round. After that I would probably invest in Lat64.

Latest posts