• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Lightning Discs

aajpity

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I went into GGGT the other day and they did not have any X-Outs in the entire store that I could see. I've checked a few places online and can't seem to find any. I don't like Lightning discs particularly, but I do like the X-Out drivers because they are dirt cheap and I used them on "dangerous" holes with water hazards and such. Does anyone know where I can find them for cheap? I have a Lightning #3 Driver and would like another one as I lost one last year.

Infinite and Marshall street had a few recently. Got a proline #1 driver in the infinite budget box I got last month.

Alternatively, if you just want a really cheap base plastic disc, infinite has most Yikun discs in Tiger line for $6.99 and most of them are actually decent.

Infinite and Marshall street had a few recently. Got a proline #1 driver in the infinite budget box I got last month.

Alternatively, if you just want a really cheap base plastic disc, infinite has most Yikun discs in Tiger line for $6.99 and most of them are actually decent.

Yeah $7 seems a little spendy considering the Lightning discs I was getting were $3-$4.

Didn't GGGT have like half a room full of lightning stuff? I have no idea about x-outs, but isn't that what most Lightning is anyways?

Yeah $7 seems a little spendy considering the Lightning discs I was getting were $3-$4.

Haha, if that's the comp than I guess it is. If they aren't making anymore it may be the next cheapest thing available though.

Haha, if that's the comp than I guess it is. If they aren't making anymore it may be the next cheapest thing available though.

I was looking at the DX Innova discs as well. I might try out what you suggested if I can't find any.

Latest posts