• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Long Straight Mid Throws

Low ceiling and straight - I'm probably throwing a Roadrunner hyzerflip.

I like the Roadrunner as well. Especially on these types of shots where there is not much of a tee pad. The Roadrunner flips over so effortlessly. It feels like I'm not trying to force the disc through the line, but rather letting the disc do all the work for me. Throwing an easy smooth shot with a Roadrunner instead of trying to blister a mid through the gap seems to work better for myself.

Totally depends on power, but typically further/lower tends toward a faster disc while shorter/higher tends toward slower discs.

McPro Roc3 on slight hyzer to flat. Very little finish once they're beat in a bit. Best way to pure tight tunnels IMO.

McPro Roc3 on slight hyzer to flat. Very little finish once they're beat in a bit. Best way to pure tight tunnels IMO.
My alltime favourite midrange. Use them for most of my shots in the 260-360 range, considering there is no ceiling. They are really good for woods. And often will use these two split a par 4 in two.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Latest posts