• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for a few XD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigd

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Hey Guy's,

I am looking for a few more XD's so I will have several to practice with. I don't have a whole lot to trade but you can look through my disc organizer and see if there is anything you like. I have more than listed but I haven't updated it in a while. It might just be easier to just sell them to me. Please let me know what you have and how much you want for them and please include shipping in your cost. I prefer 175g or so. I would also like red or white or something I can dye red if need be.

Thanks,

Craig

Don't forget you can get your white one back when you see us again. I ordered Christy a Star XD.

I didn't know they made anything but DX in the XD! I'll have to look for some different XD plastic. I am not in a hurry to get the one one back that Christy borrowed. I have a few XD's but I want a few more for putting practice. I think I have decided that the XD is my putter of choice and I am going to play and practice with them from mow on...

By the way, welcome Christy!

I have a brand new 175 gram XD waiting for you!

Send me a pm if interested.

Sounds good! I think I'll pm 'cjc Looks like he has what I am looking for! I am heading up to Cloudland Canyon Saturday to meet my bro. I pm you with details...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts