• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] looking for Ching or Chain Aviars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a chains aviar and one I thought was a ching (stamp seems like one) but turns out it is a normal, very old dx that Lavone Wolfe made 100 of quite a few years back, the Rocket City Chain Gang...I heard Barry Schultz loves these.

i got a max weight chains, it is in great shape minus some stamp fade... id need $40 shipped for it if interested.. shoot me a pm if you would like some pics.

Sorry I didn't get you the info...I think I am going to keep it as the chains is all inked up and I don't think I would get as much for it. I will just putt with it.

I have two.
green 173, 10/10, beautiful
fucia, 174, 7/10

May let go of the Skull if you had PP and an interesting trade...

Glo CAL TL's, flat Glo Firebirds, old pearly Leopards, older Star or pearly Champ Wraiths, earlier CFR Destroyers, multi-purpose Panthers, Pro Rhynos, DX Rancho Rocs, yada yada yada.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 72
Have quite a few discs to trade but none of those haha anything else your looking for? Also what are you looking for paypal wise?

Just saw you wanted max weight. It's marked 170. Not sure if that's heavy enough or not. Was kind of thinking 30ish and a disc of some sort. But if it were just paypal, I'd hope to get in the $40+ range since this stamp is pretty sought after. It's in solid thrower shape, 7/10 with no ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts