• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for Flick and Star Cro

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddmannbutt

I recently lost my Elite Z Flick and Star Cro (I'm really pissed I lost this one, it was a first run that I won in one of my first tournaments...) and I'm looking for a replacement.
Flick: I'm looking for two, ~150 and ~171
Cro: As heavy as possible (175)
I'd also be interested in a 150 firebird instead of the 150 flick (or any other overstable 150 class disc like it, if you have any suggestions).

I'm willing to trade or buy.
Here's some discs I have to trade:
173 FLX Buzzz 9.5/10
175 Discwing Transcend 9/10
171 Pro Wraith 8.5/10
175 Champion Beast 9.5/10
171 Star TeeRex 8/10

I can send pictures if interested.

I've got a 169 Flick which has probably only been throw 10 times or so...I'd be interested in the Wraith, TeeRex, or Buzzz...
I have marked my Flick and I'd be happy to take nail polish remover to it and remove it...unless you'd rather do that yourself of course...let me know what you think.

I have two Star Cros, 171g and 172g. The 171 I'd rate at a 8.5/10 and the 172 at a 9.5/10. I also have a DX Cro at 175g at a 9/10. All discs are inked.

I can provide pics if needed, PM me and let me know if you're interested.

I have a nearly new 9.9+ 170g Star Cro and a 9.0 174g Z Flick that have used, but with no gouges or nicks. The Z Flick has my name and number on the inner rim and the Cro has no markings whatsoever.
I am interested in the Star Teerex and the Champ Beast.
PM me if you are interested in trading or buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts