• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking to have a discs dyed

Eco81

Double Eagle Member
I have an old clear champ valk that I really like but I am having a harder and harder time finding it. It has sharpie all over both flight plates and all I am looking to have it dyed a bright vivid solid color. Nothing special and a color that is going to be easy to see in both the winter and summer. Please pm me if you want to do this. I would send the disc please cash to make this happen.

Why not just get some Rit dye & dye it yourself? Most people here seem to agree that fushia is a good color to find discs. Just get a packet of Rit Dye, (make shure it does'nt say ND anywhere, for new dye formula) boil some water & mix the dye in an old pot or pan, (one you don't use for cooking) & wait till the dye cools so you can touch the side of the pan. Then submerge or float the disc for 10 or 15 minutes, & rinse. "wholla" your disc is dyed! I did this with a clear Q-JLS. I'd post a pic but camera battery needs charging.

I have some of the neon pink dye which is pretty bright and visible. It would be pretty easy to do yoursefl though.

Fishing lure dye or automotive vinyl dye can be bought in spray cans/bottles. You could get one and do it yourself in a few minutes.