• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Much to steep and dangerous to go after so I doubt I'll ever see it again but if you should find yourself down the ravine about pin high on that hole be on the lookout for my star roadrunner:thmbup:

That's a sweet dye - I would have climbed down to get it, probably have to airlift me out, but it'd be worth it.

Lost a nuke ss today which is such a utilitarian disc for me so I was suuuuper bummed, pretty much ruined my day, and I had to climb a tree to get another one of my discs. So I got home and was just super pissed, then I got a call saying someone found my nuke! I was super excited, and he is mailing it back to me because he is from out of town and doesn't even want a reimbursement next time he is at the course, it's great to know there are still good people in this world.

LOST NIGHT SHIFT ORC
-RENNI- Hole #2 in the right side of the brush blue night shift orc black dx stamp. ATLEAST $25 paypal to whom ever finds it. There is writing in the center bottom of the disc swirly blue ink. Also the bottom has silver pen that says 160 tr * O. IF YOU WANT MONEY BRING THIS OUT OF THE WOODWORK. Thanks for those keeping eye out for it!

I already lost two discs today, A sword which I left sitting after a 2nd shot and a river which I threw into some nasty stuff (I liked that disc, it was a 165 GL and it bombed). I hope I don't lose any more in my round tonight!

Lost my most favorite Star Wraith. Massive ink on the back with my name and number and a terrible Dead Kennedys logo sharpied on the front. Lost at Lum Park in Brainerd, hit a tree on hole 5 and disappeared.

Says return for beer on the back, maybe this one gets a call.

Lost my most favorite Star Wraith. Massive ink on the back with my name and number and a terrible Dead Kennedys logo sharpied on the front. Lost at Lum Park in Brainerd, hit a tree on hole 5 and disappeared.

Says return for beer on the back, maybe this one gets a call.

Just got a call that this is coming back to me, a super great dude in Brainerd named Chris is mailing it to me, I will be mailing him a check for his troubles.

Happy dance.

I sent my new 171 Champ Mamba (pink) on a beautiful nice long glide over the fence, into the bayou on hole 16 at MacGregor Park yesterday. I didn't think I had the arm for such a throw...Time for a replacement, it was working out nicely... Inked with phone number and my tag.

Bought a bag of 10 discs at a Pawn shop for 25 bucks. I went to my home course (MacGregor Park) and threw a brand new Avenger SS from the bag but griplocked it right threw the trees on hole 1. I never saw it land and heard nothing. I looked for 30 mins and found nothing. This is a links style course with a small amount of trees thanks to the drought. Anyone who has played there would be amazed at the area I lost it (wide open). I am positive it magically disappeared or got picked up. I was so pissed. Oh yeah then a friend lost an 11x Eagle from that bag. Oh well they only cost 2.50 each.

PS. I was sober. :\

My Husband just lost his Champion Monarch and Blizzard Boss (pink, has name, phone number, and disc name on the back) last night at the Carrol Marty course in Ames IA, and we're a little irked. I'm thinking about a small reward for the boss, seeing as I JUST bought it for him.

What time were you there? I was there Tuesday after 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm. That course seems to eat a lot of discs in the small trees around #3 and #4. A guy came up to us a month ago looking for his Tie-dyed Ace discs. I don't think I'll be tie-dying or buying tie-dye discs now, since they do such a good job and getting camoflaged. If you left a number on the disc I'll give you a call if I find it when I play there next time.

Bought a bag of 10 discs at a Pawn shop for 25 bucks. I went to my home course (MacGregor Park) and threw a brand new Avenger SS from the bag but griplocked it right threw the trees on hole 1. I never saw it land and heard nothing.
<snip>
Oh well they only cost 2.50 each.

PS. I was sober. :\

Lost my avenger SS at Z-Boaz on hole 10.

Bright Pink Elite Z Avenger SS with my name and number on the back of it. I searched for 3 hours and couldn't find it. :( It was my first disc to own that I could actually throw decently with... I would love to have it back... but I'm not counting on it. I may go buy another, but I doubt I'll have the same attachment to it.

Lost my hours old, Tournament Westside Giant on hole 8 at TC Jester last Thursday. Right into the bayou. I need to keep my nesw discs away from water until I get more field time with them.

Lost/Found Discs

I lost a disc at Oak Park in Wichita,KS on hole 6 Blue Tee/Long in the pond. It is a light pink Katana that has Bob's Bachelor Open April 10, 2010. Lost it on 5/20/12 and would love to have it back even though it was a long time ago. If found contact me. Post Lost and Found discs on this thread.

Lost my Buzzz Supercolor at Sedgely Woods today. Off the tee on the 4th hole, it hooked awful to the right and hit a tree about 2/3 of the way down the hill. Spent a good 20 minutes looking for it. My game took a turn for the worst after that. That Buzzz was my go to disc.

If anybody spots it, my name and number is on the back. Id really appreciate if someone finds it to give me a call

Lost my blue metal flake teedevil at Jimmy Porter a few weeks ago on hole 4 (maybe 5) into the creek bend to the right. If its found PLEASE get ahold of me. It has my info and cookie monster on it.

Attachments

• teedevil.jpg
    teedevil.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 16
Lost Disc at Tyler State Park in Newtown PA

I left my 169G ornage 5x valk of the right side of hole 27 in the bushes. We played from the long tee and I was short and right but was able to get up and down for a 3. I do not think that my name was on it. If someone finds it please let me know. Thanks.

In an (hopefully not futile) attempt to retrieve my current favorite thrower:
Lost 7/30/12 at Arthur O. Fisher Park (Dayton, OH), hole #C left side of fairway in the long grass,
One pink blizzard destroyer w/ name & number on the back.
I searched for 45 minutes, and was baffled at how easily the thing disappeared there. :wall:
So I tee off on the next hole and shank my (ace disc) comet into the woods. :doh: After about 20 minutes, I decided I was about to go all 'bull in the china shop' on the honeysuckle in there, when I finally spot it, along with a red disc (that I'm very unlikely to want to throw) with no name or number on it (I'll gladly return it to whoever can identify the make and model!)
So if you're in Dayton, or going to play there in the upcoming tournament, get yourself some good karma and help these discs get back home!

I tried to lose a disc yesterday, but moments after finding mine I found another one, unmarked, at SeaTac. I'm not going to tell you anything about it because I can use it and I don't trust you :D, but if you lost a disc at SeaTac yesterday (Sunday, 7/29), PM me about it and I'll be happy to return it if it's yours. I play SeaTac every week and can easily get the disc to Lowell if that's what you prefer.

Sorry if there's a "found discs" thread. I always see this one so I'm posting here. If the person who lost it wants it badly enough they'll come here to post about it anyway.

Latest posts