• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

stuck in the woods, left side of fairway w/ a ways to go. threw my lovely firebird that has saved my ass so many times in the same position. threw it FH w a ton of anhyzer like I always do, but alas, i gave it too much and it turned into a roller hauling ass through the woods on its edge. it was light green, so are all the bushes. 20 min looking and i gave up :( i hear the ones from the new run are good so oh well.

I lost a well seasoned tbird plus at ephram white during the BG ams, got a call about it today and looks like it will be coming home. Oddly the guy that found it found it on the soccer field while doing some field work which means someone else had already found it and launched it over there. On another note, in all the years i have been playing I have called on any disc i have found but until today I had never had a call back on a disc i had lost...thanks drew thompson!

Lost a Tie Dye Champion Sidewinder on hole #8 at Okeeheelee Park in Green Acres, Fl. on sunday. It got swallowed by an small isolated group of bushes & fan tail palms. Thought it would be so easy to find it since the bushes although being pretty thick they were small and isolated, but I dug thru them for about an hour then went back later in the day and looked for about another 45minutes with no luck. It's a little unnerving digging thru the thick brush cause worried about coral snakes and water moccosins(brush is about 20-30 feet from a swampy marsh. Had that disc for about 6 years and was pretty attached to it otherwise I wouldn't care. Anyhow, I'll be looking in those bushes every round i play there for the next few months.

Third time back to try and find my lost sidewinder in the brush and finally success!!! Found it after looking for only about 2 minutes this afternoon:D

I have two mysterious disc disappearances.
1) Playing Flyboy by myself for the first time, still a noob, throw my brand new z nuke on a forehand on hole...13 I believe. I kicked off a tree and shot to the left never to be found again. I searched for a good hour and a half no luck but also no big lose. Years ago.

2) A few months ago, I was playing at University of West Georgia's "course" and somehow left my Star Xout SL on the course. just somewhere but I have no idea where. I have searched many many times since, but I am convinced it is just plain gone. I did find a beat up dx teebird though...

All had my name and number on them but most people out here don't call.

I lost the Glow Champ Firebird in the top left corner of this pic at Seatac last week. So if any of the Seattleites on here happen to see it around, it's mine. I doubt that there's many others around there just like it. :(

img1676s.jpg

i lost a 163 11x Eagle - L in the start of the year.

about a month or so ago i threw a valk.i noticed there were people on bikes comming at me:\shanked it......it diddent go far at all..saw where it landed and everything AND THE THING IS BRIGHT ORANGE...looked for it all day and the next day and for the life of me it did not turn up..hopfully karma comes into play here and i get it back..

Had the worst throwing day of my life at Forked Run in Ohio the other day. I've never lost more than one disc in a day before (and had all but one of those returned to me). But the other day I lost 3 of my favorite throwers deep in the poison ivy. My pearly orc I shanked way into the woods off the long teepad - gone. My teebird - hooked it left into the lake on the side of the dam. My goblin - caught too much air off the elevated teepad and sailed into the poison ivy on me. Very sad day. I need backups

I recently lost two discs in the water at Pleasant Hill DGC. The first was a champ Archon on hole 9 and the second was a DX Eagle on hole 12. Both were my main distance drivers at the time and I was in the middle of a very competitive game that I lost by 1 stroke with a -13 (it's an easy course).:(

Lost my Blue z surge with The Tick dyed on it at Adair (Oregon) a week ago. I got that disc on the MP here, and I love that disc! A guy on a local forum gave me the guy's number who picked it up.

I called him and he said he didn't remember picking it up. Then he calls back and said he did grab it but it didn't have my name on it so he gave it to someone else. I'm pretty sure it did, and I'm wondering if it didn't get returned becuase i inked off the guy's name i bought it from. The guy sure sounded like he felt bad. He was nice enough just a little scatterbrained. Anyways, I don't think I'm getting it back. Bummer, it was a cool dye.

Hung over as F and playing in the snow with a bad mood is not a good idea. First throw off the pad at LL Stub and there goes my first ace disc, a 12x Tie-dye KC Pro Cheetah. I know someone found it, call me!!!!!!!

About a month ago I lost my new Champion Super Stingray on #7 at Pratt.

The sad part was it was a warm up throw and I watched it go straight to a tree and slide on the ground stop at the base. I walk down to get it and VR & I must have spent 30 minutes looking for that disc and it was no where to be seen.

I received an e-mail that it was found and I'll be getting it back soon...

Sweet!

So Monday I get a call from a guy that found my old champ eagle at Matthews Park. I musta left it in the fairway. He said he would hide it near the teepad on #14.
Yesterday I go up and look for @ 15 min, thinking that someone else had found it (or he kept it), but I finally found it.
KUDOS to you, whoever you are! :clap: :thmbup:

I lot a champ banshee the other day. It was in my bag for mainly wind only. I was using it as a toma discs and went for one I shouldn't have :-(

I recently went to collect the lost discs after a tournament to prevent the local rabble from nabbing them all. I ended up with 6 discs, 4 of which I've got back to their owners around the state of MT, 1 with only a first name(but I've got a lead as its an older tourney disc) and 1 of my own that had gone about two hundred feet down a cliff and had been just sitting in the ravine of a railroad track for about 7 months!!!

Lost my Ti Stalker hole 3 @ youngs run in warren ohio. I hated that disc and it started pouring rain about 5 min. into looking for it so I left it.

Lost a title plastic force at paschal park in mesquite. no number on it its a light green color. if you find it please PM me.

Lost a pink Nuke 173 on hole 14 @ Pymatuning State Park, PA. Right before the dog leg in the thicket of bushes near the creek on the right. Would love to get it back if anyone comes across it. It has sentimental value to me. My name, number and email address is on the disc. Thanks if anyone comes across it...

Latest posts