• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Was playing bear creek in Macungie PA my opto saint slipped out of my hand and hooked into the brush on hole 4. I went back to find it 40 feet into the brush. Anyway the reason this is here is because I found a boss back there no name or number if its yours pm me the type of disc (champion star etc) and the color and ill get it back to you.

Iriquois Park in Louisville KY yesterday 6/7/13. I appear to have left my brand new 168 X Buzzz Lt Blue behind. There was no name or number on it so not hoping for much here

:( Lost my number one go to driver today at Simsbury DGC. Perfectly broken in orange champ valk with a custom tribal type dye. Name and number on it but with all the chuckers that frequent the course I don't expect to see it again.

Hyzered an absolutely terrible drive on 17 at Alexander Park (Lawrenceville, GA) with my 139 Blizzard Katana. Could see it floating right in the middle of the pond. The wind must have picked up, since someone called (voice mail) and said they found it and put in the drop box. Kudos to them. Hopefully, I will be able to pick it up tomorrow.

I lost a pink volt on #17 at Crossroads. The brush is thick out there and time was limited. Stupid summer at crossroads! This was probably the 7th time we had to stop and search (briefly) for a disc.

Found a cheetah on Hole one at water works today, no info on the disc, identify it and I'll get it back to ya

I lost a baby blue Saint at Water works on Sunday on 10. Not sure if I'd inked it or not. It turned right and just held that turn.... never came back like I expected. It must've landed on the downslope over the hill, b/c I never saw it land. I searched until it started getting too dark to see. I sure would like to have Baby Blue back.

If you hear tell of a Saint being found there please let me know. With all the traffic that's going to be out there this week, someone is going to find it. If it's inked, it'd just be on the inside rim.... easily blacked out. I don't know if I should hold out hope or not. :\

I lost a baby blue Saint at Water works on Sunday on 10. Not sure if I'd inked it or not. It turned right and just held that turn.... never came back like I expected. It must've landed on the downslope over the hill, b/c I never saw it land. I searched until it started getting too dark to see. I sure would like to have Baby Blue back.

If you hear tell of a Saint being found there please let me know. With all the traffic that's going to be out there this week, someone is going to find it. If it's inked, it'd just be on the inside rim.... easily blacked out. I don't know if I should hold out hope or not. :\

I love that course but rollers and then the whole tree line along 4 and 5 make that course easy to lose a disc. My fiance had one on that same hole where she threw and it did exactly what yours did and just held the right turn line, ended up rolling all the way down the hill to 9's fairway. Luckily there was an honest guy that found it and hollered out. I'll keep an ear out though. And it never hurts to hope, I have never gotten a call back on any of my discs I've either lost or forgot to pick up, but I always will and keep hoping it comes back around.

Was playing with my brother on a wooded course. He shanked his disc to the left into some high grass. I throw and it goes to the right, but I thought I knew where it went. We take off looking for his disc, for a good 20 minutes, to eventually have to give up. I walk over to get my disc, and I couldn't find it! Worse part was, it was a nice leopard that I had just traded for, and it still had the previous owners ink...

I fed the gators with a horribly executed hyzer toss on #3 at Cliff Stevens last week (an otherwise GREAT vacation, too). Super-bendy, neon green FLX Buzzz with a 2007 Winter Park Open stamp. Name and number on it, but who knows if it will ever get recovered.

If it ever ends up in someone's collection, hopefully they at least look up Winter Park and check it out sometime. :D

Someone pulled an old X-out CE Valk out of the rocks at Watson Lake in Prescott the other day. Didn't know what he had. I didn't tell him, but there was no contact info...

I found a Champ Beast at Little Creek in So. Chas. WV and texted the number on it to let them know. They said "Thanks for contacting me and please keep it." Thanks again John. Also found a DX Roc stamped Budweiser Select Bowling Green 2007 Am. Champ. Texted them and someone else called back. We determined that the previous owner of that phone number probably lost the disc. So Mike West in Georgia I have your Roc lol.

I lost an American flag dyed flick in the creek at Towne Lake in McKinney TX on hole #2. Will pay a finders fee and shipping back to me if found.

Lost a green Summit, with some blue on the back, off to the left of the 13th basket, in a rather large thicket of blackberries and other stuff. It's just got my initials on the back though.

Bad release angle.

Panama City FL @ Under the Oaks Park

Attention all golfers: Please be on the lookout for a yellow wraith, star plastic. Inked on the backside. Says: "Aced Hole B, 1st Round, 1st Shot of Tallahassee Open; 06/08/13" I played with this disc at UTO Tuesday night (06/11/13; league night) but I haven't seen it since. If you find it please let me know: [email protected] ; Call or text 229-805-7273. Thanks!

Lost a 166 gram Orange FLX ESP Buzz in a Pine Tree yesterday on Hole #13 at Wingdeer Park.

I Almost made it over the trees and I barely the hit the tip of one of the trees and it either went all the way through deep in the woods or it is stuck in one of those pines. I looked for an hour.

My name or number is not in the back,but if you contact me on here we'll get together and I'll pay a finders fee.

My 16 yr old neighbor found a disc @ Castle Hayne DG course in Wilmington NC last week. He called the guy, the guy had been throwing this disc (can't remember what kind it was) for 12 years. It was his go to disc for everything, He finally got up with the guy 2 days ago on the course and the guy handed him a brand new disc. Same disc he lost, same plastic, he just couldn't get it to do what his old disc could do. KARMA can be a bitch or your friend!!!!!!!

Played (poorly) in league tonight At Mt. Airy. I've decided to call the long basket positions the "Ams Be Damned" configuration. The most interesting thing about the evening is that we found two discs, the last being an ancient Innova Champion Putter #1 (ink on back: "Bennett"). Tony planned to turn them in at the 'Nati, so if you lost what's obviously an old friend, please contact them asap.

lost my white GL striker today . . . looked for over an hour.

kaposia, woods between holes 6-7. torqued it over on 7 . . . didn't think i'd done it that bad but i never found it. has a red dye job that took me like a week to cut out.

name and number on the bottom rim. if you find it, i'll pay you. that was my $$$ disc.

Rest in Peace-Mode

I lost my 175g Innova Beast-Mode at Chili DGC on hole 12. Probably spent an hour looking. Very sad, it was my favorite disc.

attachment.php

Rest in Peace-Mode.