• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lower 48? Player List:

DSCJNKY

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I know there's an "all 50 states played" thread... but, this one is slightly different:

I finished the Lower 48 the other day when I bagged Wisconsin. (I also played Rollin Ridge as my 600th course!).

That got me thinking: Who has played the Lower 48? After a lot of clicking on profiles in this list, I came up with 19 people that have completed the Lower 48. Due to the way the website counts Canadian provinces, it makes it a little time consuming to compile the list... thus, the new thread.

In alphabetical order:
Cgkdisc, Cox3, danhyzer, Deke Guff, DerekTonn, Discbear, Discette, DSCJNKY (me), Esierdale, filmwalrus, klooster, larry kirk, lion, loomis, mashnut, mbaxter, neilbert20, Survivor, and Upshawt1979.

Congrats everyone. If I missed you, my apologies, please add yourself to the list:

Nice list! Hope to add my name to it one of these days! :D

Only at 34/48 right now.

With only 22, I'm not quite halfway there yet... :(

27 states here, but I cheat by living in the land of small states. :D

Hoping to add 5 states this year (WA, IN, IL, MI, CA).

Definitely takes more effort the further west you go.

Looks like Martin Dewgarita is part of the club too, I'd be shocked if he wasn't.

Looks like Martin Dewgarita is part of the club too, I'd be shocked if he wasn't.

Ah. Yes. I didn't even check the Gold Level state travelers... There's too many of them to go through. I figured you'd have to be a Diamond Level to even have a chance of having the Lower 48.

Maybe TimG can run a script to sort this out?

DSCJNKY

I'm working on my second time through each of the lower 48 - I mean, most I have hit at least twice, but New England has been evading me - 10 years ago I buzzed through ME, VT, NH in a few hours just to mark them as played. I must get back to see the best they have to offer. 10 years ago I was traveling while I wasn't working, which was winter, this is a difficult area to visit in the winter (I got lucky, and it was right around new years that I made that trip last time). Now, I have a little bit more freedom to when I travel, and specifically travel for work, and I make my own work.. so New England, fall colors, course number 1500... hmm

and yes, I suck at writing reviews... when I started this journey it was a focus, one of the main goals of playing courses was to write a review of it. Somewhere along the line though, I lost interest.. I just play and don't write about it..

Latest posts