• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Madison, WI: Weekend players

INTP

Par Member
Just looking for a few discers to play some disc golf with.
I have an annual pass for Elver/Heistand, I'm usually at Elver, but I'm down for trying any other course.

I'm no pro, throw about a +15 at Elver (playing long tees and treat all holes as par 3), but I've never lost a disc. Basically saying I'm good enough so your day won't be spent looking for my disc. But it wouldn't bother me at all if you're a new player and I spend my time helping find yours and offering advice on how to not lose discs.

I will also set up some distance/form "clinics". Basically use a laser rangefinder so you know exactly how far you're capable of throwing, and have a high speed camera to record your form to give you a video to review or post on here for critique.
Post up in here or PM me your contact info to be informed of when I'll do that. It'll be at Elver.

Play some rounds, make some friends, help each other find discs, try out each others discs, etc.

Hit me up. I play Elver at least 2-3 times every week. Probably be there with a couple people today around 4:30. My average on longs is around 57, but at +15 you seem about on par with a lot of the people I play with.

Hit me up. I play Elver at least 2-3 times every week. Probably be there with a couple people today around 4:30. My average on longs is around 57, but at +15 you seem about on par with a lot of the people I play with.

I will actually be there today about the same time. Going to set up some distance markers at the bottom of the hill and figure out what distance I throw my discs. Shooting you a PM shortly.

Feel free to shoot me a message--I can usually steal away during the week for a round and can make time on weekends.

What's up guys, leaving in the next 20-30 minutes from the Chicagoland area to get up to Madison, planning on playing Elver, Hiestand, Vallarta-Ast and Birds Ruins. Would love some company for a round, PM me if you're getting out to any of these