• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall street

I'm guessing you didn't contact them. I know it's a pain but they would have made it right.

When you open the box and the disc springs out, they intentionally crammed the disc into the box in the first place. That's a call I shouldn't have to make.

They have plenty of loyal buyers and won't miss my business anyway. I really didn't want to poop on this thread. I have no doubt I'm an outlier. MSt has received a ton of my money over the years. Their shipping is lightning quick, their site is easily navigated, and their prices aren't too shabby either.

eh "the we weigh every disc" thing is overrated being I got illegal ions from them with the wrong weights listed :\ no ones perfect but they are a fine retailer to have selling discs regardless. I hear you TB.

Those GGGT experiences would piss me off, too. I don't know about buying online over holding a disc in your hands, but then again, I don't get the privilege of that choice here. I've only had great experiences with their service. They've never been hasty on the phone about getting me exactly what I want. They've even called me to clarify before shipping.

MSt is solid. I've had one disc weigh wrong by 1 gram out of maybe 20. I've also snagged several really good deals. I like being able to select the weight and color better than the + or - rule GGGT goes by. MSt might still do this with custom ink and tye dyes, but I liked it when they had pictures of each disc.

My only beef with Marshall Street is their flight chart. Its laughably bad. It looks like vague guesses forced into a spreadsheet format. My buddy showed me the "updated" version. I wish I could remember some of the funniest revisions, but it didn't look like anything got fixed, just more crammed in, and spillover was moved to a more open area of the spreadsheet.

to me it was more like well we don't want to list them as illegal or deal with it from the factory so will we will just sell them regardless and cant say they didn't know being "they weigh every disc" but nice roast attempt. I win.

to me it was more like well we don't want to list them as illegal or deal with it from the factory so will we will just sell them regardless and cant say they didn't know being "they weigh every disc" but nice roast attempt. I win.

Lol Yeah I wouldnt put anything past them. I'm sure they have a shady employee or two, but overall they do a nice job.

Mine came in a big white mail envelope an all three disc were fine. Ur I think for now on purchases under fifty bucks will be orderd from disc golf center.

I've only ordered once from Marshall Street and it was fine. Shipped fast. I usually uy online from Community.

As for GGGT, I once saw goldline saints on their site for like $9.99. Not misprints. I bought two in-store and they honored that price despite the error.
I also bought my skillshot from them, and they communicated with innova on my behalf to get me new skins. I understand that everyone has different experiences, but they've been great with me.

Sorry for thread derail.

I've used both GGGT and Marshall Street and have never had a problem with either. Even stuff I ordered from GGGT through Amazon was shipped quickly. GGGT even called me (on my very first order ever) and let me know that the bag color I had requested wasn't in stock any longer. They talked to me about disc selection, describing color choices etc. -- resulted in me getting a SWEET spearmint-swirl Wizard that I still carry and use.

Big fan here! I live in Hawaii, ordered on Sunday, arrived on Wednesday(free shipping), placed another order on Wednesday, arrived on Saturday!

I have ordered from 3 different online companies and marshall street wins. I would warn people against ordering from gggt. just my 2 cents

Marshall st gets the lions share of my disc purchases. Free shipping, great prices, cool flight chart. My only complaint is their disc descriptions, I like the personality in the descriptions but it would also be nice if they would at least include the manufacturers flight numbers.

Does anyone have a picture of the inside of the shop?

Latest posts