• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mayan Calendar?

Not to mention that on the December 21 of 2012, all the planets line up including the sun with that rip in the solar system (whatever it is called)

Ooooo scary

Why not?

Just tell them the world is going to end then when it doesnt, plead insanity.

I will be getting play-by-play updates looking at my company's HR dashboard (shows how many call-ins for the day as a number of total people worked) and laughing. I'm guessing there are going to be a fair amount of people playing the "end of the world" card. It happens when you work in a call center :(

I will be getting play-by-play updates looking at my company's HR dashboard (shows how many call-ins for the day as a number of total people worked) and laughing. I'm guessing there are going to be a fair amount of people playing the "end of the world" card. It happens when you work in a call center :(
I'm a supervisor at a call center. I can't wait.

Not to mention that on the December 21 of 2012, all the planets line up including the sun with that rip in the solar system (whatever it is called)

Ooooo scary

man i've heard that too. i've also heard about the pole reversal, which actually happens on rare occasion and would cause massive disruption to our modern way of living. But i've never figured out if they are really being predicted by science to coincide with 2012 or if that just 2012 people trying to use the science. Anyway, i will be planning a hell of a party of the 21st dec, 2012.

i think what scares people about the Mayans is that they had advance math and astronomy knowledge as far back as 2000 years ago, knowledge that we have only had for a few hundred years. things like the precession of the equinoxes and stuff. they were building pyramids that aligned with the stars and created crazy effects during the the equinoxes and where laid out with all of this crazy knowledge of mathmatics, all while europe was thinking the world was flat :)

I'm planing on being down in Belize for 2012. If that's where the world is going to end, I want to be right there.

You're all wrong. 2012 is the year the Great Marduk of the planet Nibiru returns to claim his rightful place as leader of Nephilim and enslaver of all of mankind.

This is completely off topic but what if 2012 isn't when we all die but when we discover something or become enlightened and suddenly, life as we know it ends and we start over.

Like how the world 'ended' when people started to find out that the earth wasn't round and there were millions of stars and planets out there with potential life.

Hey maybe we meet aliens in 2012!

Latest posts