• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
Its slower but has more glide, new it popped up flat and rode straight. I would say 6/5/-1/1 Used it will probably be 6/5/-2/0 Basically what you want out of a champion leopard, that you get out of a pro one right before the pro one gets too flippy and you have retire it.

Eagle-L's are faster and have less glide and are more overstable all throughout the flight.

Not in my experience. Tern is faster and more understable.

Fair enough! I picked up a production champ Tern when they hit shelves and I hated it from jump street. To me it was a flippy POS, turn-N-burn, roller.

Love the Wraith and it has plenty of HS Turn for me.

Its slower but has more glide, new it popped up flat and rode straight. I would say 6/5/-1/1 Used it will probably be 6/5/-2/0 Basically what you want out of a champion leopard, that you get out of a pro one right before the pro one gets too flippy and you have retire it.

Eagle-L's are faster and have less glide and are more overstable all throughout the flight.

Cool...So whats different than a regular Leo?

No option to pick the McPro Roc3 in regular production? The guy had 7 in his bag at worlds. I could definitely see some Innova fan boys rushing out to put a half dozen or so in their bags too.

No option to pick the McPro Roc3 in regular production? The guy had 7 in his bag at worlds. I could definitely see some Innova fan boys rushing out to put a half dozen or so in their bags too.

Why wouldn't the fan boys be able to do that now?

Yeah.... I guess I didn't give that option in the poll because he has the champ roc3 signature disc already.

Why wouldn't the fan boys be able to do that now?

I mean, they could. But I think McPro roc3s at a more typical price for mid-grade plastic available at the brick and mortar retailers would fly off the shelves. I know I'd buy a pile

I mean, they could. But I think McPro roc3s at a more typical price for mid-grade plastic available at the brick and mortar retailers would fly off the shelves. I know I'd buy a pile

I would probably buy out my local shop. Not stable enough to replace the champ Roc3 in my bag, but I could easily see cycling McPro Roc3s for 4 different slots in my midrange lineup.

They can order McPros Rocs3 and Aviars right now for sure although I did see some concern earlier this year when my buddies thought that the McPros Roc3s might be going OOP. It is just that not everyone is willing/able to buy discs online (especially from the Innova Proshop). I haven't found many brick and mortar that will order from the site because they don't get the same discounts.

To me his Aviar seems primed for another year of pointless limited run stamps. They will sell any and everyone that they put online, so I don't think he could make much more money getting a smaller percentage of the sale when they do a stock run of them. I think he would make more money off of a McPro Roc3 stock run because fewer collectors/speculators are buying them out online. Getting the McPro Roc3 off of the Proshop will also leave room for a cool swirly Tour series McBeth Star Destroyer.

They can order McPros Rocs3 and Aviars right now for sure although I did see some concern earlier this year when my buddies thought that the McPros Roc3s might be going OOP. It is just that not everyone is willing/able to buy discs online (especially from the Innova Proshop). I haven't found many brick and mortar that will order from the site because they don't get the same discounts.

To me his Aviar seems primed for another year of pointless limited run stamps. They will sell any and everyone that they put online, so I don't think he could make much more money getting a smaller percentage of the sale when they do a stock run of them. I think he would make more money off of a McPro Roc3 stock run because fewer collectors/speculators are buying them out online. Getting the McPro Roc3 off of the Proshop will also leave room for a cool swirly Tour series McBeth Star Destroyer.

I want to reiterate the question about the expense and difficulty of making discs in McPro plastic. I don't know if it is expensive or difficult; however, it may not be feasible for production runs.

And with the Roc3 out in mass production in Champion, Star, and GStar plastics, I would not be surprised if McPro Roc3s remain part of the Proshop's limited runs.

Time will tell.

Well they already have a special sexton/Mcbeth stamp.. I don't see why they can't do a Jenkins/McBeth Destroyer

Look at # 2 post on this thread... called it and bought a couple!

Ummm, that's just the Tour Series McPro Aviar that the Innova Factory Store has been selling for a few years now. It's not in regular production and it's not a new disc. They haven't had to time to make a totally new stamp so they took the current stamp and just added a 4x bottom stamp. Oh and this is already the 2nd restock of these bottom stamped ones. The speculation on this thread is that there is going to be a NEW disc, either regular production signature or a new tour series disc on the Factory Store. We still don't know what that will be and these Tour Series Aviars aren't it.

Latest posts