• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
I am hopeful for the Nova as well

Would be so funny to me as I work in a disc golf shoppe and the Nova gets no love but to see it suddenly magically become viable would be spectacular theatre for me

Although it would most likely be a nova, I would love to see a gator. One thing about the gator that is interesting is there is only production runs in DX and Star. The only champion gators are the ones that sell out on the factory store. Seeing a production run gator in champion plastic would definitely be a nice addition to Innova's lineup since they are very versatile.

Also, the nova would be the third putter (mcpro aviar, s-line p2, nova) with Paul's name.

Destroyer or Gator, more likely. He's not going to take a Discmania mold that's as close to his Thunderbird as the PD is.

Dude...I'd buy that. I love my Nova. I want it to be glow rim with a black center or black rim with a glow center.
I just got a Nova from DGV, Glow flight plate with black rim. The Glow feels nice and grippy/tacky, and the rim feels grippy as usual. Love it!

If Innova starts making a McBeth Destroyer, why do they HAVE to stop making the Jenkins Destroyer? There are more than one signature Aviars, why can't there be more than one signature Destroyers?

In fact, why does Innova HAVE to do anything, besides make as much money as they can?

thats would be awesome except for the fact that if they did that, they would have to make mcbeths destroyers less OS than averys. If this happened, mcbeth would realistically only carry 1 or 2 mcbeth destroyers and the rest averys. not sure if they would like that.

poll has been added

since i reluctantly added the star destroyer to the options, I felt it only fair to also put up for grabs the champion teebird and champion firebird. Besides, Avery is more current on OPEN world championships than Climo.

If Innova starts making a McBeth Destroyer, why do they HAVE to stop making the Jenkins Destroyer? There are more than one signature Aviars, why can't there be more than one signature Destroyers?

In fact, why does Innova HAVE to do anything, besides make as much money as they can?

Did you just predict a Destroyer3?! McBeth (and Climo) honestly deserves the Innova staples. Let be real here. 4x!!!! Aviar, Roc, Teebird/Firebird, Destroyer.

Especially since Paul throws so many Destroyers.

Oooh glow Nova? Would that make it more stiff/stable than regular Nova? Glow plastic tends to have that affect.

Put McPro aviars in regular line-up.. Stop producing it in that ****ty slick plastic that feels like a child's toy, make it stiff as possible and chalky/gritty/velvety. I really can't believe how ****ty all the McPros I've felt feel.. A buddy of mine has 4-5 of them, all different colors, and they all just feel terrible to me. Maybe it's the Texas heat, but they feel way too soft, and are way too slick.

Didn't McBeth have a hand in choosing the plastic/molds he wanted? Pretty sure that's why they're in XT plastic, from what I understand.

Honestly, I love my McPro Aviar.

That'd be cute, but seriously... A McPro flight plate Nova with XT overmold and McBeast's sig?

Yowza.

wow I like where you're going with this.

Regular pro/xt outer rim with firm mcpro flight plate would probably be beastly.

Firm center and tacky/grippy outer plastic. I'd be interested.

My vote would be for McPro Teebird but we'll never see it. Brinster mold so you can easily cycle them from OS to US.

Latest posts