• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Members Needed!! FREE (takes seconds) support Disc Golf!

ThrowaEnvy

GyrO Activation Technician.
Premium Member
Hey so the BCDSS British Columbia Disc Sports Society up here in Canada needs/wants provincial funding. The membership is free.

https://www.joinit.org/o/ace-runners-disc-golf

If they get 1000 members by the end of the year we are eligible for $15000 + to grow the sport in government funding. Just a couple clicks and you're registered.

We just a built a huge fantastic tournament course Raptors Knoll come on up and play!!! Or come visit me on a 35+ year old heritage course.

https://www.joinit.org/o/ace-runners-disc-golf

Thanks for helping out :)

Can Americans help, or by checking the address would we just be wasting your time? I'd even buy a tag or a mini or whatever to help the cause.

Moose's has a valid question...

From what I can tell we are after names and email addresses. No cost just need a verifiable name.

Besides: "Everybody's got a cousin in B.C."

Can Americans help, or by checking the address would we just be wasting your time? I'd even buy a tag or a mini or whatever to help the cause.

Well it ain't going to hurt!!

While I live in Kansas, I have a son that lives 12 miles from the WA/BC border so that almost counts, right? Eventually I will be playing a course in BC, just may be a year or so before I get to.

Joined! Hope it helps, if I make it out that way I'd love to throw a round.

Joined! Hope it helps, if I make it out that way I'd love to throw a round.

Thanks man, I figured I might as well put it out there.. And yeah if you are ever near the Victoria area let me know. You can catch the Clipper from Seattle and hop another ferry my way. Got some great disc golf on Vancouver mainland as well 5+ courses.

I'm on Pender Island right between both cities, but it's a small disc golf Mecca. We have an old course, it's great and levels the playing field for me against you big arms, a ball golf course so you can boom it, bunch of private courses. I've got 18 holes on my place super short 14 acres. Plays in a 4 leaf clover, only 4-5 holes before you come past the house again. I would seriously like to play a round with you here.

And of course kick your ass :D

Bonjour du Quebec (and Pennsylvania)

My wife is from QC and we live in PA, but we dream of coming out that way. Might be in the next couple of years, so if we come out, I'll be looking for a place to play!

Be it known to all that glassila is hereby appointed a member of the Ace Runners Disc Golf club and is entitled to all the honors and benefits occurring thereto.

Thanks again for signing up, I hope we get enough!

I want you folks to know thanks to your support I purchased a membership to DGCR as thanks!

Joined. Played 7 BC courses so far, need to play more (live next door in WA).

Right on man, yeah lots of golf up here. Raptors Knoll was put in with volunteer labour. I hear it's awesome but I haven't made it to the mainland to play. I better dust off my distance drivers.

Latest posts