• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Metal flake/Glitter Ion & Anode

Definitely "rarer" than normal ions and anodes, but not exceptionally rare.

A lot of online vendors carry a stock of them, reds and greens usually, in soft and normal plastic. There are other colors too (I have two sparkle purple soft anodes)...but those don't pop up very often.

There are rare ones that were given away during the holidays, these are red or green with a white hotstamp.

To my knowledge, that's the extent of the sparkle putters. Tangents and nanos come in a variety of metal flake colors as well, but they're fairly common.

VQkdsCX.jpg

picked up a red sparkle anode in january or something, i think they pumped out some red and green sparkle putters around christmas time and sent them out randomly. ho ho ho

If you have an MVP sparkle disc look closely...Some of them have many sizes of metalflake. I have one that is full of fine dust that you only see when the light hits it right. I love that sparkly powder...Looks much less like glitter.

MVP has been sending out glitter anodes and ions for a while.

We get a handful in every Disc Nation shipment. As of now we don't list them separately

Saw a sparkle axis at the shop today, so much flake in it the disc was almost opaque, looked freaking awesome.

Ive found glitter ions at the disc stores near me. Though I want some special edition anodes (I missed christmas Anodes)... Common MVP Take my money!

Latest posts