• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mini Desktop/Trophy Basket

Yeah auction one of those babies off! I would love to have the time/skill to make something sweet like that.

Yeah auction one of those babies off! I would love to have the time/skill to make something sweet like that.

I put it on ebay. I'm working on a second one now. Not sure how many more I can stand building. These may just be extremely limited edition mini baskets.

I put it on ebay. I'm working on a second one now. Not sure how many more I can stand building. These may just be extremely limited edition mini baskets.

Hey now. You opened this can of worms. You are now morally obligated to make all of us baskets at $25 a pop. I don't make the rules.

Hey now. You opened this can of worms. You are now morally obligated to make all of us baskets at $25 a pop. I don't make the rules.

Yeah, but my hand is killing me from all the cutting and bending. Almost got the second one done in just over two hours.

2012-12-09_23-01-39_139.jpg

That looks so awesome, plus what else are you going to do during these winter months? Seriously though, good job, I like seeing things like this. I'd rather have these as trophies then those mass made Innova mini's

No. 2 is welded up. I was considering leaving it raw so I spent more time with the Dremel cleaning up the welds. Still far from perfect but it looks a little better. Now for the big question. Should I leave it raw, paint it silver like the first one, or go with gold paint and gold chains?

2012-12-10_16-01-38_75.jpg

BTW. "IF" I do any more of these they will not be this intricate. I'm considering leaving off the nubs going over the top of the basket and switching the top to an Innova style band around the top.

Raw!

Make a proto non intricate, it would probably still sell if you could paint it right with the yellow band haha

awesomeness, can't even imagine attempting something like that, kudos

I have a microputt that I bought from a local in milwaukee, years ago. I believe he still sells them on ebay from time to time.

Your handcrafted baskets are the **** , his were more machine tooled.