• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Moify's FSOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moify

Birdie Member
**Disc listing is currently out-of-date. I have traded and bought several since this was last updated. Will change this header once I update what I have available**

Haves:

Wants:

-Proton Insanity 160 - 165g
-LE MVP/Axiom Discs

Last edited:
I have some back savers. I'm not interested in anything up there though. If you have anything else or are interested in them in some other way let me know.

stingray looks familiar haha

Haha, I learned backhand much better, so I have no use for an "anhyzer disc" anymore. At least that's what I used it for. I just need a straight and fade midrange now. Perfecting FH and BH really eliminated several molds from my bag.

Do you like the new dye job? How's the Eagle treating ya?

Haha, I learned backhand much better, so I have no use for an "anhyzer disc" anymore. At least that's what I used it for. I just need a straight and fade midrange now. Perfecting FH and BH really eliminated several molds from my bag.

Do you like the new dye job? How's the Eagle treating ya?

eagle turned into a roller for me and its in my vault of other discs lol (vault = trunk lmao) and the job looks bad ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.