• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Moose bag 2023

Moose33

Stego Connoisseur
Gold level trusted reviewer
So I'm reworking a lot of slots in my bag now that I'm officially team RDG. Dropping all of my previous sponsor molds and figuring out what I want to do for this season;

Putters;
BT Soft Swan2 x2-just for putting
Megasoft Swan2-long putts uneven approaches etc

Approach;
Electron Soft Envy-headwind puts and backhands to 330
Tarpit Stego-this one is 162 and goes far but still beefy I really like it, will work in a Max weight armor at times.
A2 300soft- turnover FH, hyzer backhands
A2 750- longer straight FH or backhand skips

I'm bagging a Scale at times for shorter courses but not sure if I need it all of the time.

Mids;
Amber Gila- straight to fade backhands, turnover FH
Fossil Gila- really beat in and straight but low glide
Moonshine Justice- FH flex shots and hyzers

Have an Iguana on the way that might steal a slot from the fossil Gila.

Fairways-
FX-3 400-I'm bagging a couple of these right now but they are getting pressure from the Chameleon. May made the switch when my nylon ones come in.
Teebird MF/FX-2 400- are battling for the stable fairway slot. Could go either way at this point. Wish we could get more Tyrants I would use those!
Flare x2- my most used disc in between 300-400ft
Amber Komodo- using this for long backhand skip shots and cool hit and stick FH shots up to 400.

Distance drivers-
D2 Pro/X3- I got a couple of both of these from tournaments and am trying to see if one will work as a max D backhand disc.
Adder- Super beefy headwind FH shots
Warhorse x2- max D FH shots.

Also have a Carnivore on the way and I'm excited to see how that does since I don't have anything speed wise between 9-12 right now.

No Comets or Lonestar discs? SMH!!

Seriously, seems like a good bag to me, you have to fill the slots in your bag with discs that you are comfortable with.

Congratulations on your sponsorship :D

Glad you held on to the envy and the flare they seem to be big discs for you

No Comets or Lonestar discs? SMH!!

Seriously, seems like a good bag to me, you have to fill the slots in your bag with discs that you are comfortable with.

Can't do a comet, they feel weird lol.

I had a ton of Lonestar when I was on their team, but all the discs from them I have an RDG equivalent I like better.

Congratulations on your sponsorship :D

Glad you held on to the envy and the flare they seem to be big discs for you

Thanks man, I'm pumped. Those two are huge for me, I could play many courses with just those and score really well. I lost my blank Envy I loved but I've got some backups now since every winnings table had them this year!

Thanks man, I'm pumped. Those two are huge for me, I could play many courses with just those and score really well. I lost my blank Envy I loved but I've got some backups now since every winnings table had them this year!

Congrats, gotta change that sig now.
Also when Moose stamp Stego?

Congrats, gotta change that sig now.
Also when Moose stamp Stego?

I've changed it a couple of times and it's reverted, hopefully it stuck this time.

I'm excited, we are working on it. Hopefully we get a sweet Stego run soon!