• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most found disc

Destroyers and Valks have been the most found by me (more then three each). Once, I found a Destroyer, Nuke, and Valk all within 5 feet of each other (while looking for my Saint).

Beast and it's not close. I'm not sure that I've found any other disc twice. Maybe Valks and Wraiths

The beast seems like the biggest one found. I have never found a beast but I have lost 5 or so since I started. Definitely my most lost disc. I quit throwing them for a while because I thought they were cursed.

Haven't found a whole ton of discs. Mainly Innova when I do though. Found a Westside King a couple weeks ago though. And I have also lost a ton of Beasts.

That being said, I have almost willingly left my Groove out on the course.

• Noobie shanks drive
  • Noobie hangs head in embarrassment/shame, forgetting to watch it land
  • Noobie realizes the fault in their actions
  • Noobie abandons disc because "it sucked anyway"
  • Noobie buys a tie-dye groove

My most surprising find was an unsigned, earth-tone Z Zombee in middle of an open fairway. Funny thing was that I didn't see it myself until I was right over top of it. DC needs to think about its colors.

Otherwise, I've found Grooves and Destroyers mostly.

I hold the L&F for the local courses.
This is the current stack I have.
3 Discraft, 2 MVP and the rest are Innova.
Valkyries seem to be the top ones lost, as I believe there are 4 in the box now.

10325398_795503480474510_7675269583890724890_n.jpg

Beast and Valks. They were so popular for so many years and still are. Looking for my own or others I'm never surprised to see a Beast. Also Innova is by far the king, some Discraft though. I've never found any other brand except quest. :doh:

I have found 3 discs this year, a Valk, a Closer and a Champ Tern. Normally distance drivers are found, as I don't get in the water much.

I have also found many Beasts, both DX and Champ. 90% of what I find is Innova.

I guess I'm gonna be that guy so here it goes..

Who cares!!!

Thank you for your quality contribution to the thread. Your powerful insight is truly something to behold :rolleyes:

Last time I found anything on the course, I found 4 different discs. A FLX XL, a DX Valk, a DX Detroyer, and a Star Boss.