• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Hated/Annoying Holes Period

It's either the course that doesn't exsist in Fairview, Oklahoma but has been in the PDGA directory for many moons, As I should know I drove an hour out of the way to find nothing and thus many holes I hated

or

the Sandy Shore course in Watertown, SD. in which you have to pay a small entry fee into the park only to find that the course doesn't have any tee signs, Grass waist deep in most places with only 10' fairways (I wanna see anyone bomb a few shots at the pins). The other course in Watertown was the complete opposite and it was next to their zoo in which I thought was kinda cool as I threw my shot towards the water buffalo's (how many times can you do that?).

or

Sunnyside Park in Pullman, Washington, where as they don't have any tee signs and the holes aren't numbered and they don't have any cement tees to let ya know where to tee off from

or

Tom Watkins DGC in Springfield, Mo.

Tee signs faded, baskets not numbered, with dirt tees

why do these park departments or local DGer's (or as I call em...idots) list these courses

I could go on and on as of the 537 courses I've played, I would say that 25% don't have tee signs. why bring me to your park if you don't want me to play the correct course you ding a lings??