• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Most HSS Buzzz

the1discChallenge

Eagle Member
This is going to sound weird, but I know exactly what I'm looking for (I think). I'm rocking the Wasp/10th Anny Buzzzz combo right now and loving it, but I'm finding it hard to get 10th anny throwers. I'm looking for a normal Buzzz that flies like the 10th anny. Is there a run or plastic that is more HSS than the others?

Try either regular Titanium or the Ledgestone Titanium FLX Buzzes. TI FLXs are almost a wasp.

If you have a golf disc store, take all the z buzzzes and flip them upside-down. You want the lowest one. In other words: buy a flat buzzz.

For me it's the ledge stone ti flx buzzz. I hear other people got some that were less stable but mine is very stable. Definitely the buzzz for a windy day.

How do normal Ti compare to the ledgestone flx? I'm not a fan of the flx/gummy/softer stuff too much, especially with spring around the corner.

If you have a golf disc store, take all the z buzzzes and flip them upside-down. You want the lowest one. In other words: buy a flat buzzz.

Is this true though? I have heard a lot of people saying if you want an OS buzzz to find a domey one, then a lot of people say to go flat. I have a domey Z Buzzz but got it used so I can't say for sure. Domey Z buzzzes are hard to find...they're all so flat.

Domey buzzzes have more turn. A lot of people also say glo buzzzes are the most hss. My glo is the flippiest buzzz in my bag. It also has a moderate dome.

I never found Glo to be any more stable than regular Z (but it weirdly has better grip to me).

I agree. I was just saying people say a lot of things about what to look for in a certain mold. Some of which aren't necessarily true.

I have some Ti that are my beefy buzzz's and in a quest to find back ups for those beefy Ti's I have also found flippy ones. I think the key (just my thoughts/opinion) is looking for a flat buzzz if you are looking for the most HSS. That being said, my most HSS buzzz is a flat, Ti Buzzz

Last edited:
I found my LE Glow Z buzzzes to be very surprisingly stable....not super OS, just laser straight with power, barely ANY drift to the Right. My newest one is a GLOW Z GT BUZZZ it is the straightest buzzz I have ever used, very thin flight plate and a denser rim so it just GYROS very very very straight, I never expected it to be so good, I may need another one.

Bumping an older thread.

Wondering about the St Jude Sparkle Buzzz (infinite has for sale, I saw). I know the mantis and tracker came out more overstable than usually in the sparkle plastic. Any input on these sparkle buzzzes? Maybe more OS than reg prod z? (Or are they just the Cryztal buzzzes?) cheers!

i was using a 2nd1st run for my hss buzz, but it dosent have the dump any more, but still fairly hss. got a sparkle for that slot. great hss plus good glide and has the dump i was looking for. makes the Z's i have seem more SSbuzz like. great disc, get one

Latest posts