• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Most stable rocs

Crappy fresh new mold dx Vipers feel that spot in my bag. 8.99 and the same size as a roc. They feel good in the hand, they are a touch faster but they work well! Give one a try its 9 doll hairs.

My Roc3s (3 x Japan, 1 x Proto, 2 x Big Bird) are stable but definitely not overstable. They fit into the #2 slot in my 4 Roc bag. A brand new KC is as close to overstable as I use.

I carry in order from overstable to understable:

1 x Fresh KC Roc (overstable)
1 x Roc3 (stable with fade)
1 x Beat KC Roc (straight, fights out of anny to land flat)
1 x Megabeat KC Roc (turnovers, hyzer flip)

My 06 Special Blends are the beefiest roc that I have thrown... Really any star Rancho that I have thrown has been pretty overstable.

are you guys serious with the Roc3 recommendations for the OS slot?

Get a Star Rancho unless you want to shell out for one the champ glows.

i havent really messed with the roc3 much but the proto star i have is nice and stable.. dead straight with predicitable fade.. but for my os slot i usually just go fresh kc pro... i have heard the stars or nice and beefy tho.. i think mcbeth throws one for his os mid.. or did

are you guys serious with the Roc3 recommendations for the OS slot?

Get a Star Rancho unless you want to shell out for one the champ glows.

OP also asked which ones are most stable, hence my roc3 rec.

The roc3 is definitely not OS.

I think most understood the question to be about finding a disc with MORE stability (as in, more HSS and more LSS) - not more 'straight/neutral'. That is why the Roc3 recommendation was questioned ... because it is not the Roc with the most HSS/LSS.

OP also asked which ones are most stable, hence my roc3 rec.

just get a z wasp. serious.

Had 2 of these. Not overstable at all. Stable but not OS. The hornet is what I currently throw, but might just have to keep it for that OS slot eventhough I'm trying to get comfortable with fewest molds possible.

Had 2 of these. Not overstable at all. Stable but not OS. The hornet is what I currently throw, but might just have to keep it for that OS slot eventhough I'm trying to get comfortable with fewest molds possible.

Throw what YA Know.

i havent really messed with the roc3 much but the proto star i have is nice and stable.. dead straight with predicitable fade.. but for my os slot i usually just go fresh kc pro... i have heard the stars or nice and beefy tho.. i think mcbeth throws one for his os mid.. or did

wait for the MD3 by discmania will fill that spot between roc3 and gator