• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Versatile Disc?

The most versatile disc I own and throw is my 150g Champion Leopard. For me, it:

Gets decent distance
Holds a good anhyzer line
It'll go dead straight with just the slightest fade at the end.
Great trouble disc
Putts nicely
Great for those little flick of the wrist shots

The only thing it doesn't do well is bomb or play well in the wind. And because of it's light weight it gets knocked off line or knocked down easily from the rough.

worn in DX T-Bird. super straight with almost no fade. Open field S-curves . Can use it to bend a shot around objects. can putt with it and is a ghreat roller.

FLX Challenger (putter)
It's stable enough to drive with, predictable for approaches and Hey, it's a putter.

Buzzz ESP

This is the best allround disc. It holds the line when thrown hard and it has some nice glide. You can also putt with it with no problelm.

Wizards, BB aviars, insert beaded putters
rocs, wasps
gazelles, avengers, eagle x, preds

Anything that starts out stable and beats into being capable of holding a straight shot, and continues to beat into something flippy while still being useful.

Discs like a drone, teebird, buzzz are all one trick ponies and should not be mentioned in a most versatile disc thread. I am not saying they are bad discs just they are all really good at performing the one shot is was performed to do.

Buzzz or a stable/overstable putter that you can drive with.