• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP VOLT - The Comprehensive Thread

We have an important announcement regarding the release date of the Volt.

As market demand for our discs has grown, our facilities have recently been expanded with all-new state-of-the-art molding machines. These will bring an unprecedented level of repeatability under strict tolerances.

These new machines are nearing setup at our facility. With quality and consistency being our #1 objective, the Neutron Volt will go into full production as soon as these machines are cranking out a perfect disc. We do not have a concrete release date for the Volt for this reason, but rest assured it is our top priority and we look forward to offering a Neutron Volt produced by this new equipment. Stay tuned here, on the forums, or our social media for updates.

So late Monday early Tuesday?:)

So late Monday early Tuesday?:)

tumblr_m3d7e6uTrE1qbjz3p.png

I saw a Volt the other day! First time I've seen one on the road. Looked pretty sweet

^^^What does that have to do with seeing a Volt?

EDIT:
Wonder how a thumber would fly with the gyro tech on a driver....I hardly ever throw them, but i'm super curious for some reason

I've thrown some here and there, more for pancake/skip purposes than a distance hammer/thumber. results were good, but I had other discs that I was wayy more familiar with to do the same [better] job.

Grenades with the Vector, ehhh.....grenades with the Axis, ****ing awesome.

Last edited:
The tech is the same, though...and I was comparing them to similiar discs (on the course); apples to apples.

Latest posts