• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My PDGA #

ALPO

Par Member
Copied from my email:

Alan,

Your PDGA membership has been processed.

Your PDGA # is: 53489

Very excited! I've already got it memorized. :thmbup:

They should make them like SS#'s, so I can get a single digit PDGA# some day:)

Good stuff though, I still haven't joined:|

I'm 52175, and that's barely six weeks ago.

It is the start of a new season, but that's about a thousand new members in the recent month.

Disc Golf growing?

I've been around for a year since January and I'm #48105 so it isn't growing by leaps and bounds but close to a thousand in a year +.

Got mine just a little before you ;) Had to go back and make sure I had it right, 53280.

Copied from my email:

Alan,

Your PDGA membership has been processed.

Your PDGA # is: 53489

Very excited! I've already got it memorized. :thmbup:

If you had joined when you started, your number would be half that...at least.

I'm guessing I had joined about 5 years after I had started playing and ended up with 34081.

I joined October/November of 2010, and I'm #45935. So, what.. 7000ish new players in 18 months? Let's keep the sport growing!

On that note, I had an 8-year old child of a colleague of mine express an interest in disc golf yesterday. He wanted to throw all my discs, and he told his parents last night, "I want to go to disc golf camp this summer!" :D

Last tourney I played I was the second lowest PDGA in my division... I feel so old :(

Last tourney I played I was the second lowest PDGA in my division... I feel so old :(

Poor VD:( ;)

Haha, I'm only 22, but if I joined right away I'd be callin' you a damned young'in!

/sighs

/runs upstairs and slams the door

/lays down and day dreams about how low of a PDGA number it once could have been...