• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mystere??

Dave should really be trying to be innovative. As the company name states rather than just retooling things and trying to make another buck.

I don't even know why he's making discs to begin with.

I thought it was a dog food company.

Got one from players pack today. Super understable. With my 120m arm it was hyzer flipping to roller.

The pic on ATDG looks cool, it another one of those discs that i'd love to try but probably won't unless someone lets me borrow one or I get it for free(or players pack).

Yay another flippy POS from Innova.

They don't need more molds. They need to focus on presenting the classics in EVERY available plastic line, and develop addional plastic options. (QUALITY Baselines and something to compete with Frost/Lava/Fluid/Plasma/11x KC Pro - Candy/driver).

GStar is ok, but its already about played out. Whats next?? IOW "what have ya done for me lately?"

Maybe they need to divide the business:
Innova - Beginner Line: Wolf, Shark, Wombat, Foxbat, Panther, TL, Beast, Roadrunner, Archon, Groove, Daedalus, Mamba, Tern
Innova - Advanced/Pro: Roc, Gator, Roc3, Mako(3), Teebird, Eagle, Whippet, FB, Thunderbird, Orc, Wraith, Destroyer, Boss, Ape

I thinks the Whippet is a bit out of date. Maybe a Firebird instead.

I thinks the Whippet is a bit out of date. Maybe a Firebird instead.

Discs don't get out of date. Peeps are still rocking all kinds of old school molds and owning the course with them.

Champ tern was one of the longest disc for me, but i never liked how angle sensitive it was. Bit too little angle and it was cut rolling. Bit too much angle and it was stable and faded. Width of the landing area was just too wide to use in fairway. Mystere was much more understable.

Any word on this coming out for regular production? This sounds like it could be my longest flyer based on the flight ratings. I love speed 11 drivers. I tried the Tern for a while but found it too fast and not comfortable to hold. Mystere sounds like a perfect bomber. Possibly replace my 160g Blizzard Wraith as my max distance disc (wind permitting).

Last edited:
I think the Mystere is just an Aries in Champion.

Yes, I was thinking the Aries/AvengerSS area... between the Archon and Mamba on the Speed 11 row, which is a blank area for Innova.

Looks like Innova is successfully emptying my wallet again... :sigh:

Yes, I was thinking the Aries/AvengerSS area... between the Archon and Mamba on the Speed 11 row, which is a blank area for Innova.

Looks like Innova is successfully emptying my wallet again... :sigh:

I saw one in person. And I mean literally an Aries, not just the Aries slot. I really don't care if I'm wrong because a slightly more stable Aries would be really cool.

Latest posts