• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nate Doss Challengers

dgdave

* Ace Member *
www.natedoss.com has some le ND challengers for $20. They sound like CTs. I'm passing, but sound good for challenger tossers

Mark Ellis said:
Discraft evidently made a run of Nate Doss Challengers which are similar to the Cam Todds and include some of the remaining original plastic from the Cam Todds. The sample I felt seemed less stiff and more tacky than what I remember of the Cam Todds.

No thanks...I am over all these f'ing limited edition...sparkle...flx...ce...metal flake...blah blah blah disc's that cost $20+ to buy/replace.

All discs become hard to replace eventually... even boring old stock runs.

I'm not looking for some super-special magic blend, even though the description of these sounds exactly like my favorite challengers. Giving Doss a few bucks for his tour this year is the same to me as buying a cfr disc for a tourney, except I get discs I'll actually use (unlike most cfr's).

I snagged the white and black for a friend yesterday when I saw this on FB. He's a pretty big Nate Doss fan, and an even bigger Challenger fan.

sooo glad im throwing nothing but Millennium and Innova....saving me $

I know, I've got enough of the KC Aviars I like to last me till I'm 90 and they were all free from stamps I did. And the others I like are only $8

Latest posts