• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a few iOS Beta Testers

Awesome guys, between the PMs and the posts in this thread there are more than enough people. I'll go through it all a little later to get everyone I can into the beta. I'll PM everyone after I email the developer the email addresses for TestFlight.

I am an android user but I have access to many devices, so if needed I could do testing as well. I currently work in software as a PO/BA and would be more than happy to assist in testing and bug documentation.

I didn't have a chance to put together the list of users until just now. Going through all the emails and what not right now.

Thanks Lewis! So far you guys have found some serious bugs, I really appreciate it!

Sorry guys, I think all the slots are full for testers. There were only 20 or so spots available.

In the process of fixing all the bugs the testers found... so as soon as they're fixed. Hopefully not too long, there are only a couple of bugs I'd consider to be "major".