• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

need room in my starter bag or need a backpack?

Badexample

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: 4 months
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHBH,RHFH, some OH
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: p3x: 200/250'; mako3: 250/280'; Teebird3: 285/320'

What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: no more room in my starter bag, i feel like i have too much redundancy

Specific areas of desired feedback: Want to dial in my bag and reduce some of the redundancy while improving form

Bag:

Drivers (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):
165 star Teebird3
175 s line FD
175 leopard3
175 g line sphynx
175 s-line CD2
168 champ thunderbird
165 nuke SS
**175 avenger SS
** 175 PD
** 175 PD2
**175 FD2

Mids:
180 star mako 3
175 opto fuji

Putters:
2x 175 yeti pro aviar
175 c line P3X

** = recently removed from bag

I'd drop the Nuke SS and Thunderbird...how much overlap is there with the Fuji and P3x?

Overall not bad...play a few more rounds and pay attention to what discs you reach for constantly and then cut the ones out that you just don't reach for at all...try and do as much as you can with as little as you can.

Not a bad bag at all.

The FD and the Leopard3... both good molds, but are redundant for me. What are their flights for you?

Agree that the NukeSS can come out.

Teebird3, CD2, Thunderbird... do these do similar or different jobs for you?

I'd drop the Nuke SS and Thunderbird...how much overlap is there with the Fuji and P3x?

Overall not bad...play a few more rounds and pay attention to what discs you reach for constantly and then cut the ones out that you just don't reach for at all...try and do as much as you can with as little as you can.
I used them for different shots really, the fuji I used for forehand flicks/touch shots or overhand over/around trees and bushes. The P3X is mainly for short approaches or up shots in the wind and short straight drives.

I have debated trading the fuji for a champ roc3 or a gator since I lost my MD5 [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not a bad bag at all.

The FD and the Leopard3... both good molds, but are redundant for me. What are their flights for you?

Agree that the NukeSS can come out.

Teebird3, CD2, Thunderbird... do these do similar or different jobs for you?
Thank you, the FD is almost dead straight for me and the leopard 3 has a little more turn. I admittedly reach for the leopard3 less but that is partly due to the addition of the Sphinx

why is the nuke ss in there
Guess I should have noted, that nukeSS is x line plastic and given to me by a friend, it is su LLP or flippy. I use it as an open flex bomb or a roller.